ok, my period was due 3 days ago, although sometimes i am irregular Its usually not this bad. I am currently on birth control but i have not been taking it like you are supposed to (everyday) I am experiencing severe lower back pain, constant exhaustion, and frequent urge to pee. I had unprotected sex around my time of ovulation and he did ejeculate into me. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests both have came back negative but still no period nor any signs of my period coming.....im so confused. %-)

Usually pregnancy test may show a correct result only in 10-14 days after unprotected sex. You wrote that took birth control pill irregularly, in irregular application of birth control pills, their effectiveness is very, very small

I missed my period and had taken 2 tests which came out negative so i was left a bit confused
as i too like you had been wanting to pee all the time and more tired. I left it a week to let the pregnancy hormone build up in my
urine, took another 2 and they were positive. so you could be pregnant and not be getting a positive on the test yet!

A friend of mine didnt get a positive until she was 8 weeks pregnant! So it is posible. Especially if you've had unprotected sex.