I HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY BF (HOWEVER FYI HE PULLS OUT EVERYTIME EVEN THO ITS NOT 100% JUST FYI) I HAD MY PIEROD 5 DAYS LONG AS ALWZ NEVER MORE THEN 5 DAYS IT WAS LIGHT BUT I MEAN IT WAS A PIEROD BLOOD CLOTS AND ALL...BUT THEN 2 DAYS LATER I SPOTTED IN THE MORNING..NEVER HAS THAT HAPPENED...THEN STOPPED THEN THE NEXT MORNING I SPOTTED....I ASKED AROUND THEY SAID IT COULD BE JUST THE BLOOD DIDNT ALL GET OUT FROM MY PERIOD EVEN THO ITS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE I SAID OK SINCE IT STOPPED AND DIDNT HAPPEN AFTER BUT THEN TODAY (4 DAYS AFTER LAST SPOTTING) i JUST WENT PEE AND WHEN I WIPED IT WAS RED TINTED AGAIN....WHY DO I KEEP SPOTTING?? cOULD STRESS DO IT?

PLEASE ANY ADVICE OR GUESSES HELP AND THE MORE COMMENTS THE HAPPIER ILL BE PLEASE ANYTHING!

Hi Robyn: Most women experience wonky periods from time to time, including mini periods and strange spotting.

THAT said I am worried that since you are having unprotected sex, that you could be pregnant. OR were pregnant and the spotting is loosing the embryo. So it is very hard too tell, you will have too wait till when you are due for your period again then take a test.

Other reasons for spotting are Yeat Infections, Cystitis, Stress, different pills etc. So the possibilities are endless. If this keeps happening for the next week, I would definitely get checked out! Good luck and keep me updated OK?

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I WAS MOSTLY WORRIED BC I HAVE NEVER SPOTTED AFTER A PIEROD BEFORE HOWEVER I KNEW THE BODY CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE AND I HAVE BEEN UNDER ALOT OF STRESS THE LAST FEW WEEKS.

THE THREE THINGS IVE BEEN TOLD ARE THE FACT IT COULD JUST BE SOME LEFT OVER BLOOD THAT DIDNT COME OUT FROM MY PIEROD (THEY ONLY REASON I DOUBTED IT WAS BC I SPOTTED FOR 2 DAYS STOPPED THEN 4 DAYS LATER SPOTTED AGAIN AND I DIDNT KNOW IT IF COULD JUST KEEP STARTING AND STOPPING LIKE THAT) THE OTHER THING THEY HAD WORRIED ABOUT WAS LOSING THE EMBRYO BUT ITS BEEN VERY LIGHT AND ONLY RED TINTING WHEN I WIPE AND NO PAIN AND SO I DIDNT REALLY KNOW IF THAT COULD STILL BE IT AND ANOTHER WAS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING AND I ONLY DOUBTED IT BC HE NEVER CAME INSIDE ME I MEAN OF COURSE ITS NOT A GREAT METHOD TO BE SURE BUT I KNOW MOST PRECUM ISNT KNOWN TO HAVE SPERM IN IT AND WE ARE VERY CAREFUL SO I JUST THOUGHT IT UNLIKELY...

I REALLY APPRCIEATE IT THO ALL REPLIES GIVE ME SOME EASE TO THE MIND AND HELP ME TO THINK RATIONALLY EVEN THO I KNOW NOTHING IS FOR SURE. I PLAN TO MAKE AN APPT ON MONDAY IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN BUT OTHER THEN JUST A FEW HOURS AGO IT SEEMS IM NOT SPOTTING ANYMORE. I WILL KEEP UPDATES.

The spotting because the body didn't get totally rid of the lining isn't correct. That is taken care of on the 1st day. Precum CAN contain sperm, and even though he might not ejaculate inside, it only takes one of those little fellas too make it too their destination. You are right about the lightness probably nothing too do with a miscarriage, it is usually a LOT heavier and has a clot. It is more than likely just a wonky month, or a yeast infection. Glad you will get checked out if it continues. Let me know OK?

Thank you so much as I said all the post do great things to put my mind at ease to all comments and replies are so GREATLY apprcieated no matter what. I havent spotted in 3 days now so Im still confused as to what it was, Im not having any signs of a yeast infection but im wondering if I should still contact a doctor and let them know what happen.

Still no spotting but I have been really super nauses the last two to three days, it still could be stress bc I am currently under alot and it couldnt come on that fast due to preg can it?, I usually think im just hungry but then I eat and still feel sick, ive thrown up a couple times, my body is exhausted and sometimes my back feels sore but not all the time but I havent spotted since still

Hi Robyn: Can you give me the dates of your last period and when you and your boyfriend had sex please?

My pierod started very light on May 29th and is stayed pretty light thru the whole Five days as I stopped on the early morning of the 2nd of June and then spotted two days later in the morning once and then again the next morning just once and then four days after that I did one last time.

I had sex all thru May ( I actually talked to a doctor who said you CAN have a pierod while your already preg. first doctor I EVER heard say it) we had sex everday atleast once if not twice and all the way thru to the 9th of June until I finally flew back home (temp. long distance from eachother) he never came inside of me or had oops but he did ejaculate near on some occasions.

The farthest I could possiably be would be a month and a half, it seems thats to early to have any signs and so rare to have a pierod during preg isnt it? so that would leave June in which id only be a few weeks and I wouldnt be effected so quickly would i?

I thought about getting a test but then knew most likely it wouldnt show right now anyway.

Hi hon: Since you had sex all throughout May, then it is iffy when you might have conceived! And THAT is the reason why some tests show negative and a few weeks later show positive. Actually having a period whil pregnant is becoming more common, some - as do I - believe it is all the hormones we injest. Younger and younger girls are getting their periods - even as young as 7 years old!!! Boys are getting erectile dysfunction, and younger and younger women are going into menopause.

Usually periods through pregnancy are lighter and shorter. So I am starting too think that you might be pregnant. Take a test, IF it comes back negative that still might not be the correct answer - depending on the day of conception. It only takes 1 sperm that can be on the top of a penis too get to tis destination. So good luck OK? And let me know how things go.

Thank you so much for your help, all the responses and replies make me feel so much better even if they give me more to think about, bc sometimes more options and ideas are better then none at all.

That does actually make alot of sense about injesting hormones and all the changes taking place over the years bc it does seem more and more common now.

I am going to be getting a test tomorrow and see what it says. If it states negative ill wait until next month. Problem is my Cycles are VERY long. so waiting for my next pierod could be as long as 39 days from the start of my last period sometimes...its usually an average of about 33 days between the start of one and the start of a next one. So I guess ill have a long wait a head but until then this really does help.

I actually havent been as sick today so that was a major bonus

Been out of town and havent had a chance to buy a test but ive been constantly sick to my stomach and peeing CONSTANTLY!

Robyn87, I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling upset and especially sorry to hear that you have been unable to get a pregnancy test yet. I'm sure that feeling sick to your stomach is related to being anxious more than anything. Is it possible for you to sneak off and get a pregnancy test while you are out of town, or is that not going to be an option. I'm sure that you'd rather have peace of mind sooner rather than later! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Im getting a Pregnancy Test Tomorrow! Finally! Ive been very sick to my stomach the last few days, feeling constantly like i have motion sickness almost, and when I try to eat it seems to make it worse and sometimes the smell of food makes me not even want to eat, oddly enough ive actually lost a few pounds this last week tho! Like 3 pounds. I still pee pretty frequently but Im starting to think maybe just the stress ive been going thru and then the added idea of Pregnancy maybe I am just phsycing myself out. But we will see what a Test Says tomorrow...I wonder how much is to early to take a test tho...should i buy two just in case?

Hi Robyn: Save your money on 2 tests ok? Just take 1, IF it shows negative. And you are still having the same symptoms, buy one next week and take another. IF that shows negative, you need to go to the doctors to make sure it is nothing too do with an infection or cystisis of the ovaries.

I REALLY think you might be pregnant hon!!!!!!! The nausea and smells of foods is HUGE!!!! Loosing weight and peeing more is also a big sign.

NOW That said, these are also the signs of a major infection!!! - See it's really hard too tell one from the other. So take the test in the morning - it is best too have it as your first urine - it is more concentrated. Let me know OK? Good luck hon!

Well today I wasnt as sick....and im not even peeing as much.....i mean i still gettin nasueas every now and then but not as much and today I havent been peeing as much.....Im confused...Im getting my test tomorrow tho and ill def use my first morning urine as i want to be very sure! Im just thinking maybe its stress or maybe something i should see a doctor for bc I mean he pulls out and reading online all I can keep finding is how normal it is to spot a lil after pierods are over and were light and it says pulling out if done right is rare to cause pregnancy, and i mean im kinda hoping im preg so maybe im just phsying myself bc i want to be bc these symptoms shouldnt just come and go right??