I have been told that proenzi99 is a nasal decongestant but it seems a friend of mine is addicted to them is that possible or does he really need these pills?

I used proenzi 99 as a weight loss product for a short time until I learned about the negative effects of ephedra. I did feel so full of energy while taking these pills and I must admit I enjoyed feeling like that but then I learned some really bad things about ephedra and i got rid of them. Didn’t want to take any chances.
Some time ago I saw on the internet that there is ephedra free proenzi 99 and caffeine free that is sold as nasal congestant as well as weight loss product.

How long has your friend been taking it?

I am writing from my own persoanl experience. About 6 years ago i discovered proenzi 99 thanks to a trainer at a gym that i was going to. I was even given strict insturctions to follow the directions on the bottle. So being on the heavy side and wanting to loose weight, i began taking the pills. Going to the gym.... Well after a short time, the amount of pill reccommend did not give me the same energy level so i took an extra one to get the same rush. Well as time went, about 3 months later i was taking up to a bottle a day to get the same energy level. Yes i had lost weight, but when i was taken to the hospiatal via ambulance and the dr could visably see my heart poundinig against my chest. He said"may i ask if you are taking Proenzi 99?" Funny that he had seen several cases of the same symptoms recently. Being 22 and on a gurrny in the hospital thinking my life was about to end with a heart attack... i would strongly earge people to reconsider taking such an addictive supplement for weight loss.

Yes, it can certainly be addictive. I tried them for about a year. Worked a full time with a part time job (and getting overtime), it gave me the energy I needed but became very dependant on them. Slowly started needing "just one more" to get me going until I was taking multiple doses every hour just to keep going. My heart would race, would break out in sweats and be shaky, and before getting up in the morning I had the bottle out. I lost alot of weight and got very defensive whenever anyone would even suggest I was either addicted of abusing them. Yet knew that without them I couldn't start my day.
I had to stop taking them when I unexpectedly became pregnant, and it was HARD. Got a better paying job and quit the other two, and for many months after quitting them I got bad headaches, mood swings and had a hard time focusing on the new job (okay being pregnant didn't help with that either lol)
After having my son (single working mom)I have entertained the idea of taking them again for the energy, even walked up to the counter to get them before changing my mind and walking away.
No sure if it had anything to do with it or not but some years after my son was born I had issues with my nervous system, to the point that they sent me for MRI's thinking I had Multiple Sclerosis. They found out I was severely b12 deficient and had to get weekly shots. It takes around 5 years to deplete your b12 like that, interestingly enough that about the time when I was taking the proenzi99.