Hi, my husband is on drugs and he won’t come clean. He is refusing my help because he thinks he doesn’t need it. He can’t go anywhere without his painkillers, and it really bothers me. What should I do?

Hello, admitting is the first step, which is often the hardest thing to do. That’s why you need to help him realize that he has a drug-addiction problem. I don’t recommend you to panic and yell at him. Instead of that try to make him realize how much would it mean to you if he faced this drug issue. Make him listen to all that you have to say, and be persistent in your attention to help him. Many people are addicted to painkillers, and there are rehab centers that are really helpful. When you look for a rehab center, make sure that it is a good one. Ask for stuff qualifications, cost, credentials and effectiveness.