As i'm going on holiday abroad around the time my period is due, up til now i've been using sanitary towels so i thought i'd try to put a tampon in. I'm 15 & a virgin so as you can imagine it hurt, and i couldn't get it in. But I did notice that my vaginal opening looked wrong, it looks as if there is a hole, but its separated into three tiny holes by a ball of what looks like a pinky ball of flesh attached to the opening about the size of 5p if not slightly smaller... I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be there, it doesn't look like a hymen? I have done hand sex and that hurt a little but it went in.. I've never been to a gynecologist, is it stupid that i'm embarrassed to tell my mom about it? We don't have a relationship where we talk about that sort of thing.. Please help, is it normal? If not, what could it be? :/

You probably are starting your period, the first time I started mine it was just light and dark brown and then light pink at the end. It only lasted about 3 days. Now I am 19 and it is usually heavy and 5 days. So i think you are just starting

No offense but this makes no sense, this question is not about my period, which I have been on for two years, it's about something I consider to be strange looking 'down there'

I have the same problem, only I'm 13. It looks like the pink flesh is just clogging up my whole hole.