there is a long stretchy thing in my vagina.Is it normal.Please help,i cant find help anywhere!

It could be your cervix, which is the opening to your uterus.

Have you recently lost your virginity, sounds like a broken hymen to me.

but i havent lost my virginity and i have it i just want to know if its normal and what it is...

Ok dont feel freaked out because i hav the same problem. excpet it on my vagina its a lonq strechy kinda ordory just like an extra thing on my vagina. im a virgin so i dont understand how i would have any sex related illness. its like the pink thingy that you have between the lips of your vagina except waaaaay bigger and i cant put on sweats because it looks like i hav a penis. i just want to be able to wear normal cloths and not have to worry about any bulling. it also doesnt hurt when i urinate and i have no small white dots. its deffinityl not a yeast infection becaue theres no rash. HEEEELLLPPP ME!

Dude, I want to know what it is why its there. When I go to put a tampon on theres like a thing thats attached to my well I don't know exactly but its in my vagina. I know its weird but  I could feel it in my Vigina that there is a stick like thing in there o.O .

like any normal person I freaked out, I believed I had a penis. I know its part of me but WHY? am scared seriously o.O

This is a broken septate hymen. A septate hymen os a type of hymen that forms a thin bridge over your vaginal opening rather than a skin. The removal of this long hymen is a minor surgery (approx 10mins) and considered very low risk. Talk to your local gp or gynacologist about it. All the best.

I have it too

Thanks for this info

omg same, what even is it???

Super strange I have that too i'm 13 now I also have no idea what it is

It is probably your clitoris being aroused which is normal and even more common during Puberty

Health Guru

I've never known a clitoris to be long and stretchy lmao