So a few days ago I was with my boyfriend of three years and we were laying down and things got a bit frisky. He ended up fingering me but when he moved his hand he noticed that there was blood. Did he break my hymen from fingering me or is it still there? I still believe I am technically virgin since I have never had his (or anyones) penis in me before, but still bleeding did happen. So is my hymen still fully intact or no?

Yes, you are still a virgin, but your hymen may be ruptured or partially ruptured. However it may be period blood - either the new period, or old blood from the previous period. Was it light red or dark red? What date was your last period, and when is your next one due?

You can check the state of your hymen by inspection, using a hand-mirror. Do you know what you are looking for? Do you understand your 'lady-parts'?

No, I don't know what I am looking for.

Your hymen is a membrane partially covering the entrance to your vagina. It would typically have a finger-sized hole in it to allow for your period flow. However there are variations fro woman to woman.
**********
http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg
**********
Does this help?
Do you need help understanding anything else?

can I ask a uquestion here

is the hymen a pink skin and next to it a small hole ? before I masturbated and I had few blood drops when I peed

The hymen is pink skin, and between it and your clitoris is a small hole which is the opening to your urethra (through which you pee)

pls sir i need answers really bad, if two fingers goes into my vagina and later i saw little blood, does it mean the hymen was partially broken or has been broken

the blood was dark red, my last period was 19th, july and i don't know how to calculate it so i don't know when the next due date, and the blood that came out was kind of sticky