I am just so worried about this issue: Well I'm 20 and going to get married BUT I'm not sure if my hymen is still intact. I have been rubbing and vibrating my clitoris. I did this MANY times. Actually, Its VERYY important in my culture to bleed on that first night. I never put anything anything inside like any toy or just anything. All i did is Rubbing and vibrating. And I can't get rid of it. Please help me to know if i have hymen there. I don't want to consult any doctor and Believe me I'm just so shy asking you this. 

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

You're 20. You should know this. I'm 15 and know the answer to this. Your hymen is INSIDE of you. Your clitoris doesn't have a hymen. Google what a hymen is and then you will be able to answer your own question.

What you've described should have no effect on your hymen, the clitoris being well separated from it.
However there are other ways to break the hymen, such as horse riding and gymnastics (to name but two). As well as this all women are different; not everyone will bleed when it's broken, nor will it hurt the same amount for people. I know personally I didn't bleed or feel much discomfort, others will bleed a little and some will a lot, and levels of pain vary too; it's important to not get hung up on the idea that there will be lots of blood.
Hopefully your partner will be mature enough to understand that all women will react differently to their first time as well.

Really this shouldn't be an issue to worry over though, to summarize there should be no problem, and really in this day and age its not something a woman should have to worry about anyway.