My brows have been thinning out... Is there anyway that I could get them to grow back? I went to the Dr. and he said that alopecia can happen in eyebrows as well. I wish the hair would grow back.  Any suggestions would help... Please???!! 

Hello loventheair,

You are in luck.  There is at least one product that I know of that regrows not only eyebrows but can regrow eyelashes.  The name of the product is Calosol Eyebrow Recovery Ointment.  This is an all natural product that is amazing.  It is possible to regrow a fair amount of hair within just 4 weeks.  This product works whether you have over plucked your eyebrows or because you have alopecia and no eyebrows at all.   You simply apply it once in the morning and once in the evening.  Although you can't apply this to your eyelashes, they will grow with the ointment you have put on your eyebrows.  This product worked well for me and I highly recommend it.  

Brow Effect product is the only thing that works, it was developed by hair transplant surgeons. I think you can order this without prescription now but not sure :/