Basically I'm on the pill but last night my boyfriend and I didn't use a condom while playing around in the shower. I know the chances of getting pregnant are very low if you use the pill and his didn't cum inside me its just that being in the shower some could have managed to find its way into my vagina. How worried should I be about this? Or am I just being silly?

Silly would be far too strong a word. Salmon would have an easier job swimming upstream, than a poor little sperm against the Niagara falls in your shower.

These days you have pill (well done), condom (std), morning after and termination... I think you're pretty well covered. In fact the US (ditto Canada, UK) birth rates are now 1.6 - that's a rapidly declining population, bolstered only by immigration. I hope some of you decide to have babies soon!