Okay so I just lost my virginity to my boyfriend.. And he didn't use a condom :/ and he really can't remember if came in me.. He camed out of me and then after put it in... So I'm really scared if I might get pregnant :-( I'm to young for that.. What can I do to make sure I dont get pregnant?? HELP!

If i were you I would for 1 go to the doctor to get checked. And for 2 I'd ask the doctors for the plan B pill. I'd ask a doctor for advice over anything. But first try taking a pregnancy test and see from there. and be sure if you do have sex anymore to use protection.

Hi there -

First - the only thing you can do to make sure you don't get pregnant (other than not having sex) is to use birth control!

Next - being a guy myself - there is NO way your boyfriend would not be able to remember if he ejaculated in you...unless he was highly intoxicated or under the influence of something.

But either way...if you're old enough to make the decision to have sex then you have to also be old enough to accept the responsibility for that decision - and more importantly for the decision you made to not use any birth control.

See a doctor - take a pregnancy test - and know for sure what is going on.

Good luck!

hi marcela2012, may i know if you got pregnant after losing your virginity?what really happened to you during your first time is the same with me and my bf, and im really worried...can you plz tel me if you get pregnant after that or not?plz ...?