Ok im 15 and my girlfriend is 14. Saturday of March 19 she asked me if we could have sex. I agreed so we went to my house and did you know what. The thing is I used LIFESTYLE condoms and they had spermicide on them. Also they don't expire 'till 2013. The thing is I pulled out before I ejaculated. Tuesday March 22 we had sex again. I used the same condoms but this time i didn't pull out. Thats why I'm worried. I worried about spill or something. I'm just hoping the spermicide worked. Today March 27 was the day she was supposed to have her period but she hasn't. We are both scared. Anyone have advise? :-(

she probably isnt seeing u used proctection unless it tore,but mulitiple things could make her period late stress,cysts,school cause u both are
really young you shouldn't even take that chance ur still children yourselves!! good luck!

why in the love of God you would use the same condom? This happens when you don't have any education about important things in your life. The same thing happens with sex. it is hard to tell do you have a pregnant girlfriend or not. anyway, I think that pregnancy test would solve many doubts. just go to the pharmacy store, explain someone who works there what happened and what type of test is good for your girlfriend. in some cases it usually happens that girl is not pregnant, that she is just scared, maybe she caught a cold and that this is the main reason why her period is late. stress is one of the most common things that can cause delayed period.