ok, so here's how it went down. and yes, i understand sex is a responsibility, but we both felt the time was right, and knew we are going to be married one day.... anyway, i'll try to be as detailed as possible.
yesterday morning around 9am i masterbated and ejaculated. i must have urinated at least twice in between 9 and when i went to my girlfriend's house (3pm). urine kills sperm, or so ive heard..
we had sex for the first time in the shower (pre-cum) for about 2 minutes. then decided we didn't want our 1st to be in the shower, so we had sex on her bed for about 2 hours. no condom, but i never actually came. just a little pre-cum now and then. she happens to be ovulating and her period is due any day now.
i'm really worried she may be pregnant. i'm 18 in college, she is 17 in HS. her parents will literally K!LL me, but my parents may be a bit more understanding, because they know I truly Love her in the fullest sense of the word. please give thoughts/insights/suggestions soon.
this is the most scared i've ever been.
m

Hi, you can get her if she wishes to take the morning after pill. You get it from chemists or from your doctor and you can take it up till 72 hours after having unprotected sex.

ah but that's the thing. we are both strongly against birth control or abortion. but what do you think our chances are?