Okay, well my boyfriend and I were fooling around on the weekend while I was on my period. He was really turned on, we didn't have any condoms left and we had never without before. It didn't go the whole way in as I'm really sensitive and I was really worried about the pre-cum getting in (made sure he wiped anything off before), so he only pushed in a few times but not far.

Now I'm getting a little worried about seeing so many questions about the same thing. But, I'm on the pill and that night I started my hormone pill again to stop the next egg coming through or whatever it does.

Is there still a possibility i could get pregnant??? It' the first time without a condom so of course I'm gonna be nervous and assume it will happen.

Thankyou.

It is unlikely you'll get pregnant. The pill is very effective when used properly.

There is always a chance but from your description it should be very slight.

^^^ If it helps, my period didn't randomly stop after that, I silly had it for the remaining 3 days so would that have flushed anything out???

It does.

While not impossible, it is highly unlikely for a woman to get pregnant while having her period. As you said, flushed out, but really, there is no egg, yet, or a uterus to host it in. It all depends on ovulation.

Well, I don't now but before I was on the pill, I could actually feel when i was ovulating and the egg was moving down. I don't know its thats common or not but it was really painful. Anyway, that was usually in between periods, around about the middle I'd say.
So, if the pill doesn't change when you ovulate then that probably means that I wasn't at the given time.

Thankyou for all your help and reassurance :-P