OK, so me an my gf had sex today, I pulled out(i had a condom on) and realized the condom wasn't on it was in a weird position if I remember right it was kinda backwards if that makes sense. I didn't cum but there was clearish fluid in the condom. I don't know if it were me or her. She is on depo shot. She has been since January 15th 2009. What do you think the chances of her being pregnant are? Do you think we are pretty safe? Thanks.

it doesn't seem like a big cause for concern....but you should always treat it like it is. if you had sex today, try taking an emergency contraceptive. if you don't, have her take a pregnancy test in a few weeks. also, see if she gets her period. be cautious even though chances might be slim, you could never be too sure.

She don't have a period. She is on depo shot. I don't think I have enough cash for that morning after pill nor do I know how or where to get it.

Anyone? I'm really worried.