my brother had brain tumor so im afraid i might have it too cuz im havin symptoms like: (when i look it up it says acoustic neuroma so i am scared if i got it too.

vertigo, echoing or ringing in ears, pain in the whole head(from forehead to the neck) all this worse in the evening everyday... what do u think it is?

reply asap please :)

Please please please... do not self-diagnose online... The human mind is a powerful thing.
I'm by no means telling you the symptoms are psychosomatic, but you are inviting such things to mask any symptoms you may experience that need immediate medical attention.  The symptoms you listed above can be caused by any inflammation- even in a fleeting state.  It certainly doesn't mean you have a tumor, but it doesn't rule one out.  
While you wait for your doctor's appt, please try (I know it will be near impossible) to not think the worst-case scenario.  It was only make you search symptoms out.  
Wish you all the best!

but i also have a feeling like stones in my head :O

are ct scans good or mri scans to find out?

MRI might be better if you are prone to tumors since it doesn't expose you to any radiation, while CT does. I'd consult your doctor though...

yeh but the prob is, they dont get my situation :( at his point i think im uncurable :(

Please don't think about it much because you should go to doctor for some test and i think MRI is the best one and please don't think negative.

but they wont do an mri!!!