I have been experiencing heaviness all over my body, sometimes i feel so heavy i feel like im going to collaspe and on several occassions my legs start trembling because of the heaviness and i have to sit down. I have balance problems, when i walk i feel like something is pulling on my upper back, i sway back and forth.

I also have been getting pressure in my head, ears and throat, it is extrememly uncomfortable and just cannot seem to function when im feeling like this.

I have suffered from anxiety in the past and feeling like this is making me become anxious again.

I have recently just gotten over a virus which the docs thought what was causing the heaviness in my body but it is still persistant and its getting worse. I have spent the whole week in bed as I just feel really not well.

I am so fed up feeling like this, I am only 25 years old and have always been healthy, very out going and socialble but now i spend my days in at home and don't wanna go out coz I just cant face it!

help needed!!!

I have almost the same symptoms for the past year or more.  Several times a day I feel like gravity is pulling me down and I feel weak and faint.

I get numbness and tingling in the head.  It is ruining my life.  I have been to the ER several times and I have seen a cardiologist and all was well but it just keeps '

getting worse.  They tell me it is anxiety but I am up to 3 alprazolam and 1/2 lexapro a day and nothing is helping.  It is terrifying!

i have the same problem so please help okay

Sounds like ME/CFS

hi kerry 25

you are the only person on the internet that as got the exect same symptoms as me

please can you tell me what was up with you because i am going out my mind

I've felt the same way! I've described it either as a "heaviness" or as lacking life-giving oxygen in my extremities, where I have to work so hard to lift up and carry my body.  Since we all share the same problem of having anxiety disorder, I suggest for you to try meditation (concentrating on slow breathing for a mininum of 10 minutes Everyday).  I have tried meditation and felt it make a difference towards my anxiety/panic attacks; unfortunately, my problem is consistently practicing it (I also have ADHD and depression).

Hi -- Just wondering if anyone here has gotten an answer from their doctors about what could be causing the heaviness. I've been diagnosed with Graves disease (a thyroid disorder), but my all-over heaviness is not a standard Graves symptom.

I am also having the same symptoms ,doctors are telling extra pyramidal symptoms may be due to Parkinson's disease .i am 50 years old .

OK take it in a normal way as if nothing is wrong you know your mind is a friend which can help you in creating your imaginary feeling of experiences all you have to do is keep your regular fitness try participating in outdoor activities avoid non-stop starring at TV N PC screen for longer hours keep your eyes away from screen for a while in case of stress just remember to chill for around 15-20 hrs

Hi I I've been having these same symptoms as everyone here it's terrifying me I've gone to many many doctors they all said its anxiety and stuff I'm now on medications from my doctor and I have good days and reaallyyy bad days but hoping for the best now! Please heard with me if you found any solutions thnx xx

You probably are lacking life giving oxygen. Anemia could account for all these symptoms. Also, anemia causing vitamin and mineral deficiencies also cause anxiety as a symptom. Look in to b vitamins, iron and magnesium.

I am a female suffering heaviness from neck down to my feet, when I sit I can't get up I can't sleep I feel so heavy and am having neck aches with pins and needles throughout my body. Please liaise with me as I'm also seeking help I am busy with a chiropractor and feel the same but hope I start feel better..... .name is Ferial..

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

i also have your stuff do you think that why the heviness does opiats heip your heaviness

I am a female suffering heaviness from neck down to my feet, when I sit I can't get up I can't sleep I feel so heavy and am having neck aches with pins and needles throughout my body. Please liaise with me as I'm also seeking help I am busy with a chiropractor and feel the same but hope I start feel better..... .name is IFEOMA

Hi im having the same problems along with some other issues. I can't even work anymore. And there are no answers. I believe drs tell people its anxiety when they have no idea what's going on. Its been over a year for me. I do believe there is something very wrong. And im afraid that because i have poor insurance the quality of drs im subjected to i will never find out or even care to.