Its always nice to know your not alone but I feel bad for all of us that no one can get a diagnosis. Im 35 and my symptoms started almost 7 months ago with dizziness, fatigue, HEAVY head, stiff neck, loss of coordination and a wierd feeling in my head (no pain anywhere though) all started almost over night. This brought on severe anxiety attacks that I had never experienced before in my life. I went to see a reg MD who ran a few blood test all came back normal so she sent me to a neurologist. The neurologist had a MRI of my brain done he said there were a few spots but it looked normal. OK, then sent me for a another MRI of my neck again "normal". He said he thought it was depression which I told him I did not feel depressed. He said there was nothing else he could do. So I lived with the severe panick attacks and ALL the other sympyoms for a couple of months. Finally went to a neck spine doc who didnt even touch me or run any test except follow his finger with my eyes that cost me $250.00. What a joke ! He referred me to a neurosurgeon but by this point I have spent thousands and was fed up with doctors and lived with the symptoms for several more months. I felt so bad and at this point depressed for REAL I decided to go see a chiropractor 2 weeks ago. He read my original "normal" neck MRI from back in october and said its plain as day I have 3 slipped disk in my neck (I even saw them) and it was pushing on my spinal canal. OMG I have been suffering for months for nothing! I have been only seeing him for a week and a half no change yet but he said it could take a month or so. God, I pray it works ! Dont give up on yourself. Keep on seeing doctors until you get one that actually wants to help you. God Bless each of you.

did it end up helping? i have EXACTLY and ONLY your symptoms

i also have exactly your symptoms for months now with no relief. it is life ruining. please let me know if chiropractor helped. and my number is 718-360-2988.

thanks

Did you feel completely dragged out (like your brain was awake but your body couldn't move) and any type of physical activity made you feel worse? I have you same symptoms, got put on meds for depression and anxiety, and had to be discontinued from school for my electrical journeyman and been off work for a month. The meds worked for the anxiety but I know I'm not depressed because I want to do things but can't physically bring myself to do them because I get completely tired. It feels like you can just google things and go to the doctor and tell him what to check for! I haven't spent alot of money on treatments or doctors, but with the lost wages it feels like I'm getting robbed of a proper diagnosis because doctors don't want to spend money on tests to figure it out and keep telling me I should go to a psych. I've never felt like this before and my job can be dangerous and did have an incident at work a couple years ago wear I bruised my back. Could you please email me with your answer to my question?

Thanks :-)

i have all the same symptoms and have been to all the docs.i saw a neroligist and he told me my balance organ was damaged.i had to turn and put my faith in God cus if i didnt i would have just given up.the base of neck is so sore you cant even touch it.i do have sinus stuff but just dont think this could cause all my problems.please keep writing helps to know ppl can understand what im going threw.

y'all should look into myasthenia gravis

hmmm sounds like lyme disease.  I have all the same symptoms...  :(

I've had bouts of these exact symptoms for over 20 years and am always diagnosed with depression. I don't feel depressed, just helpless!

I too am feeling same. thanks for posting I will visit Doctor As soon as possible. Thanks for sharing. it helped me to undersatnd whom to meet for proper medication.

Thank you for your post - it is encouraging, even though i didn't have any dizziness or nausea until two weeks ago after my chiropractor adjusted me. The first night i got vertigo extremely bad and was sick for three hours. I have never had vertigo before in my life. Still two weeks later i am still dizzy, nausea and unsteady on my feet - some other symptoms that come and go.
I don't know if I should go back for a realignment ?

had this for years ... same with docs ... no one has clue 

Having exactly same symptoms n no one around to understand! fed up going to doctors! 

You might want to get checked out for Lyme disease. Often that starts with a mild "cold" or "flu" though.

I have this. Ill make an appoint tomorrow for the chiropractor but it's so hard to not kill myself after months of it not getting better just worse and my neuro thinks I'm crazy, I hate him. But i tried antibiotics and they made me feel normal ugh please help . I feel like I'm going into a coma