I'm wondering am I pregnant... I had unprotected sex (unfortunately) with my boyfriend on the twenty seventh of last month and the third of this month. I know, I know, horrible judgement. But anyway, I've been having slight headaches, and a few hours ago I woke up with heartburn. It was the first time I've had it, and it was very slight as it came for a few seconds and went. I haven't had it for about an hour now, only slight very small pains which I wouldn't call heartburn. Also, like... the bottom of my pelvis is hurting. I wouldn't know how to explain it... so I'm trying as best as I can... it hurts between where the lip of my vagina starts and the dip before my thigh. He did not ejaculate inside of me... but there was an awful lot of it. I'm not on birth control because my body cannot handle it, and I'm not aware of anything else that can act as birth control that is safe for a sixteen to seventeen year old. My period is expected to come in three days according to my tracker, but my last " period " was medium to light and lasted exactly a day longer than usual. It started around twelve noon on the fourteenth of July... when it usually starts during the night before. I was stressed about being pregnant about the week before that "period" because we were under the influence and had unprotected sex for the first time, he still hadn't ejaculated inside of me. The period was lighter than my normal periods, and had no clotting what so ever. I had slight cramps, or it may have been gas bubbles, and I never have either around the time of my period. I've been having periods for about five years now and they've been very regular and predictable from what I can remember. So to sum this rambling all up, this is my questions and symptoms; Symptoms; No clotting in last period after unprotected sex Longer period than usual Burping more than usual Pelvis pain in the bottom between vagina lips and dip before thigh Larger breasts (MAYBE) Slight heartburn Slight headaches No abnormal hunger No tender breasts Question; Am I Pregnant?

Im having a lower abdominal pain on the right and it always feel like something fluttering in my stomach , my period suppose to come on August 9th (tomorrow) But im scared it might not come on and I also had unprotected sex about 4 days ago and now I have a bladder infection im just so paranoid he say he didn't ejaculate in me but im still worry is it possible I could be pregnant?

There is a slight possibility, but you shouldn't stress because this could give you a false idea that you're pregnant by pushing your period back further. Try to relax all day and night and not think about it. If your period doesn't come, then you can take a pregnancy test a day after your missed period and see what it says.

Thanks , it came on time , but im still worried because my blood is really really dark like almost brownish black looking .