Hi, Im not sure if im pregnant but my body feels super different, so here is the deal me and my partner are trying for a baby. We had unprotected sex all last month in January untill the 18th of Jan we stopped then as my partner was away. He was back on 25th of Jan, so we started having unprotected sex again. and then on 28-29 i had light pink spotting on panty liner. on 30th of Jan my period came on time but in the morning so i thought nothing of it, it lasted 2 days, was lighter and shorter which usually my period comes on the 30th every month and lasts 4-5 days. anyhow i thought it was my period, just difference i had loss of appetite, and alot of headaches :(.. so my period lasted 2 days and 2 days after that i started spotting light pink again, but this time with sore boobs, headaches so low on energy, light headed and slight cramps in left lower abdomen. i feel very warm most of the time and its making me so light headed. and still now im having sore boobs and slight cramps on n of in left abdomen, and my right leg has cramps and sharp pain in top inner thigh. ? Has anyone experienced this before?? please help .. and if so when is it best to test??

PS my boobs only ever hurt me few days before period due not on my period and defo not after.

Thanks in advance x x

Hi SW thankyou for "tracking me down" LOL Since you are regular I would put your ovulation (thus chance of conception) at January 16th ISH! This can change - from hormones, illness, stress etc. but when you are regular - as you are - then it is usually 14 days before your naext period is due! the spotting does sound like implantation bleeding - BUT that would be quite late! That being said it's not out of the ordinary that's for sure! I always use office terms so here's my office explanation lol - when you get pregnant right before your period, the brain (which is charge of everything) didn't have enough time to get the memo from your uterus! So it didn't know that you will be skipping work for 9 months!!! LOL I usually tell women to wait a good 21 days after possible conception. So in about 4 days you could take a test, then perhaps another one in a week. OR just wait for a week. This will be definative! In the mean time, both of you start taking prenatal vitamins - these have been proven to increase both fertility's. Use pillows underneath your buttocks - after - so it will be helping the sperm get to the main office!!! ;-) Please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck!

Thanks so much for the reply means alot , i forgot to say that we had sex during my time of the month aswel. i mean i never get sore boobs like this after my period this is odd, :/ and my stomach is cramping on n of, which never happens an i never ever spot. I dont think i was stressed neither i thought i was pregnant even tho we been trying a while now, i would defo come back here to update.. since i was looking up on the net and no one posted back there results. :( lol. i mean if i am pregnant then why would i have like a period thats whats confusing me?? :/