I had unprotected sex twice a few days after ovulation. About two weeks later I started bleeding but really light and only fo a few days (nothing like my regular period) lately I've been so moody and have had horrible cramping near my belly button. Especially in the morning. Some times to the point where I don't even wanna get outta bed! Other than the light bleeding I didn't have anymore bleeding last month. I had unprotected sex again after the light bleeding. I'm not due for my period for 12 more days but these cramps feel like menstrual cramps, I'm always thirsty, really gassy (tmi sorry) I get dizzy often, especially if I don't eat and I just always feel horrible Any feedback would be great! Thanks ladies

you might wanna take a pregnancy test ! the bleeding you're having COULD be spotting. and i was having all the symptoms you're having and i thought it could be anemia or something so i went to the doctor and got blood tests and they came out perfectly fine but i also hadn't gotten my period for two months but ive always had an irregular period so i wasn't all that worried. pregnancy was the last thing i thought it could be! but the doctor told me to get an ultrasound to see if there was something wrong with my ovaries or kidney or something in that area so i went and it turned out there was a baby in there! this happened just recently, about 4 weeks ago. i am now 14 weeks pregnant. i HIGHLY recommend you take a pregnancy test so that you can weigh your options early just in case you are pregnant.

Hi I'm 17 and my question is am I pregnant. I'm on the pill, last night my boyfriend and I were getting a little carried away and we ended up havingunprotected sex. He didn't "finish" inside me but I don't know if any oreven if he pre-came or not. I'm worriedarts ten days before my period, if I get my period does it mean I'm not pregnant? Please help I'm worried sick :(

You can wait for your period to come along and if it's normal then you should be good but if it's a lot lighter than usual then it could be spotting. Having unprotected sex is dangerous even if he does pull out because pre cum CAN get you pregnant and the Guy can't feel when he pre cums. If your period is late or you have a light period you shouldn't hesitate to see a doctor or take a pregnancy test.

Hope this helped!

I had sex almost four weeks ago and when he finished he started to pull out and as soon as he did I felt something pop inside of me and i'm not sure what it was. It felt like it might of been the condom but I'm not sure and I'm wondering if I could be pregnant. I haven't taken a test because it was only four weeks ago and I'm not supposed to start my period until the 16th.. I just don't know if it would be too early to go get a test and take it or not... ???????