Is there a chance I'll get pregnant if he didn't cum inside? He didn't cum for years and he didn't cum when we had sex, and it was very quick. What are the chances I'll get pregnant?

As long as he hadn't ejaculated within about 72 hours there is practically no chance as long as he didn't cum inside of you. Pre cum contains no sperm but can pick up "left over" sperm in the urethra as long as it had been over 72 hours there is no chance of any live sperm being present 

Yes, there is a small chance. If he had not urinated since his last ejaculation, there could be sperm still in his urethra which could then be in his pre-cum leak

Hope this helps.

Please explain when you say he hasn't cum for years?

Do you mean you have not had sex for that peroid?

When you say he didnt cum inside , did he cum by masterebation?

How do you know for a fact if he did not cum inside?

Please answer me then I can assist you ...

Please, help... i am super worried!!!

Last week, I was at my boyfriend's, and we were making out. Then, he fingered me (he had JEANS AND UNDERWEAR, shirtless), after that, i got dressed (JEANS AND UNDIES) and fingered him. My problem is, that I sat on his "pubic area" while i was naked, but i sat down OVER his jeans AND underwear. What I am concerned about, is that i remember seeing a little spot (about a penny's size) near his belly button, but i can't remember if i saw that before or after i sat on him. Eather way,could i get pregnant from this? I never sat on his belly button, near it (Well, a little, but never touched his skin with my naked body), when he fingered me he had sperm/precum-free hands, we didnt have genital contact, or anything. I know it sounds senseless, but i am worried because i am very careful aboout this type of things. Just to clarify, I am virgin (never had intercourse before), and my period is due for october 23rd, i had a little whitish discharge on Monday, and my boobs are a little sore (but thats normal for me before my period). All responses are well appreciated... I am freaking out.

You're freaking out for no reason.