So me and my bf were just messing around didn't have sex, but did almost everything else. If he was touching himself then started fingering me is there a chance I could be pregnant ? I don't not think there was cum on his hands ! I have been overly stressed lately and my period is 5 days late, is there a chance I could be pregnant ? Can sperm live outside the body?

My best friend has the same problem she was fingered and she thinks he had cum on hi

This happened to me when i was 15 i am now 17 so here are the answers to your questions yes there is a chance you could well be pregnant if he had cum on his finger then the sperm will be able to fertilise your egg and if your period is always regular but its now late then i would get a pregnancy test and find out the outcome (there isn't any age limit on tests it is just a very awkward moment), Yes sperm can live outside the body how do you reckon sperm banks work?! If you are young or teenage then your body isn't ready to go through with a pregnancy so it is likely you would have a miscarriage-it is a very sad and bad thing to have happen to you but depending on when you have it during the pregnancy it is similar to a very heavy period in a very short amount of time it can be painful there is also a lot of blood so be ready in the bathroom. But do a pregnancy test first then decide your options but be careful don't stress or worry much because you don't want to get too crazy and paranoid about it life is too short to worry just decide what you need to do and do it belive me no matter what it will be alright ;)xxxGood luck

Oh my god, how thick are you all. penis in minge for gettin pregnant. Finger in minge I think not. Yes sperm can live outside the body if at 37c temprature. That's why at sperm donor clinics they have a body temp room. But seriously, if you don't know the mechanics of sex and reproduction then why the hell are you doing it.