My (now ex) boyfriend fingered me on saturday 11th and my period was due on wednesday the 15th.By saturday I still had not started and had to take norethromyicin tablets to delay as i had an all day horse and rider endurance day (no loo stops :-( ) I stopped taking them sunday and my period still hasn't started. I know that I am probably worrying over nothing but i really want to know whether there is any chance that i could be pregnant. What if my ex-boyfriend had masturbated previously and not washed his hands (i wouldn't put it past him) before touching me?Unfortunately I cannot ask my ex whether he did or not, not just because we aren't on speaking terms, but because he is in austraila visiting his dad and I have no way to contact him, and even if I did he would probably lie. I am really stressed out and this is affecting my coursework, so i want to get a straight answer as soon as possible. I have tried other websites but have not had any responses. I am so worried that I am actually looking forward to feeling cramps.PLEASE help me as I don't know what to do and I have no-one to turn to.

your not pregnant... believe me. Signs of pregnancy wouldnt even show up by now...and you would still have your period...i suggest if you are so worried about getting pregnant...get on the pill, or take the morning after pill. I dont think ive heard of anyone getting pregnant from being finger banged...goodluck.

Don't worry, I've been through the exact same thing. I worry about everything and therefore am constantly worried about getting pregnant. The stress of worrying caused my period to be a week and a half late. It is very rare for someone to get pregnant like that, and you just have to keep telling yourself it's next to impossible. Relax, and your period will come. :]

hello everyone, just need a bit of advice here? 2 weeks ago, me and my girlfriend done a bit of fore play, we wer both nude, and i ejaculated beside her, im not to sure if it went near her vagina if it did can she get pregnant?? , but i doubt that cuz my penis was pointing up words! Anyway some went on her hand, and she fixed herself, like pulled up her knickers, if she had of touched herself cus that get her pregnant, he period was due yesterday, buh it usualy cames 2 days early?? cud she be pregnant, shes not used to bein fingered ( my hands wer clean) cud the strain of it make her period come late? cuz shes not used to gettin it done, cud that make it late??, sorry for all the questions but shes really worried at the minute, i think the strees from her worryin is makin it late, cause she was worryin before her period!

write back please :-D:-D

Thanks :-)

My older brother went threw the same thing, and his girl friend wasn't Prego. But he says that if you ever roll around in the nude be protected so that if you ejaculate, the sperm will be killed :3

I wish you all the best!

i don't say you are.. But stress will cause your period to come late and it is possible if a guy ejaculates in or near the vagina to become pregnant.. but in your case i would say no!! just try to stay stress free and it will come!

damn all this talk of finger banging is makin me turned on

hello, i just need some opinions/advices. last month, my bf fingered me on the 5th of august (a day of finished period) . since he was playing around with his own penis, i was not so sure whether his hands clean or not. Plus, i was cramping for 7days on the 30th of september. why there is a 7days of cramping? cramping but no period. and today is already 13th of october and approximately over a week late. 13days late guess. so, is there a signs of getting pregnant? thanks. help me!

I'm kind of in the same situation. I'm 12 or 13 days late and I"m freaking out. this past month this guy stuck his hand down my pants and was rubbing my vagina but I wouldn't let him finger me. I don't know if there was any cum on his hand, I know I definately did not have his penis on my vagina, but why am I this late? I'm usually very regular. Is there any way I'm pregnant

I'm having the same problem. My boyfriend fingered too and I can't be sure whether he had touched himself before he did that...now my period's already a couple of days late. My mum tells me to relax because it's the exam stress that makes the period late...but I hate feeling not sure. Can someone help me out with this? Or is there anyway to make the period come faster? Because there's this trip I'm going onto with my friends at the end of the month and I can't be having my period at that time as we'll be playing with water...I'm already thinking that no matter what kind of period pain that comes I'm already looking forward to it coming...I need the relief esp as I'm facing an important exam right now....help please :-( :-(

hey..i m a girl, 18 years old, i was fingered by my gf on sunday.. my periods were due on monday, it is a week delayed...
Do u think there's smthing wrong??????? i m worried..!!!!

HEYY GURL WELL I DONT THINK OYU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT NOTHINQ THERES NO WAY YOU WILL GET PREGO OR HAVE SOMETHANG WRONG JUST RELAX N IT WILL COMEE

I need some advise if me and my boyfriend had sex over a month ago and I got my period after that could i still be pregnant because my period is almost a week late now and I'm panicking. Please write back

i have ? IF I DIDNT GET MY PERIOD FOR THE MONTH BUT I GOT IT @WEEKS LATER AM I PREGNANT

if me and my boyfriend have had ssex since christmas with out protection and i get my period 1week late every month since then am i pregnant and can i still be pregnant n have my period at the same time