Is it normal for me to still have my period monthly while Implanon still inserted? Ive had it 2 yrs & was told by my Dr. That it would cease, though I've had my period every month since my insertion June 2010. I know I'm not pregnant & can't get pregnant on this thing so not worried about that but the side effects from it has changed me mentally & someways physically. Please Help, is this normal to still menstruate every month while having the Implanon ?? I don't have insurance so I can't just go to the Dr. when I need to. Thanks.

try any deshi medicines like eat papita at night.

I have a question also i had the implanon in my arm for alsmost 3yrs. I was still havinq my periods every other month some last longer than usally.. I had it removed on march 8th. When i had it removed i was on my period.. it lasted for only 4days.. a few days after my period i began to have spottinq But right after i had it removed and my period stopped i began to have unprotected sex with my boyfriend Can i be pregnant?? Me and him have sex alsmost everyday! Nd about two times a day! And now i am having sharp pain in my lower stomach and my nipples are very sore and i even vomited once.. Will it be hard for me to conceive?? Or could i be pregnant now?? o_O

Can someone please help me??? I need answers now(:

I had the implant in feb last year and since then i havent had a period or anything until bout 2 weeks ago i started to find when i wiped there would be some brown coloured stuff there, i keep looking on the internet to see what could cause this as the dr said i wouldnt have a period or anything, all the internet keeps saying is miscarrisge or pregnant. ?!? any answerws ?

I have had discharge also Nd I had my period Avery couple months while having the implanon in my arm.... I am trying to conceive now idk if I am pregnant right now or if it will be hard to conceive... I'm really worried!

ive been off implanon 2 months and just 2 weeks ago i found out i was pregnant.. the dr. say it takes 1 month and a half after taking the implant out for your body to get back to normal... there is a poss. you are pregnant.. talk to your doctor..