hi, my name is shabeeb i was very lean was abt 48kgs and my height is 5.6" i tried every things to gain weight like tablets like paractin,ciplactin,mosegar pills, cypon syrup,bayer tonic and the list goes on its not that i dont gain weight actually my appetite is too small i cant eat much and tend to vomit if i try to eat more now with some homeopathic medicen i have gained weight 60kgs but when i am to discontinue my course i am back to same position the doctor said to leave the medicen gradually not at once i had tried that too but now my appetite is even less than before i cant understand how to maintain my weight an increase my appetite i cant take the medicen life long tell me some permanent solution for this and do remember that i vomit a lot when i force my self for having food.

mr i advised u homeopathic med for increased weight and better appetite med name is lycopodium 200 three time a daye five five drops in little water and china ars 200 only in night five drops in little water used atleast one month after using plz rply me

I think that you are having general health problems and low appetite is just a side effect. Vomiting is not very healthy. You should definitely see general doctor.

have you tried exercising? it should increase your appetite naturally since your lose energy and you need to fill up on calories.
Good Luck.

I too have similar kind of problem i m 6 ft and 49 kg only. i have also tried

paractin,ciplactin,mosegar pills, cypon syrup,.Cypon increase appitie quicly but i dont know it is safe or not. More over i cannt eat if i discontinue this medician.Last month i start homehpathic.After my LFT,Blood suger and TB test they told me everything is okay. and precribed my nux vomica and S/L 30.But as i leave it i again loss my appitet. Further in seaching over internet i found that nux vomica is not safe if you have any liver disease in history (i have history of jaundice also i year before).Should i continue or not.

The same went with me also... then I join gym.. try nt to lift heavy weight, bt focus on continuty.. it wil gives u mental boost up to eat properly. if u r nt able to eat much at once..no issue hv little little bt many times. include banana,health drink, etc in ur diet list. Fit n healthy body z better then show off body. u should nt regret in future for what u do in present. stay healty!

go to gym and exercise regularly and take breakfast daily and drink lotoff juice (pineapple)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Guest, having a good appetite is imperative for a healthy body. Eating what your body needs and properly digesting the food that you intake what makes a healthy diet. If you do not feel the urge to eat or cannot digest what you eat then I would suggest you to chew a small piece of ginger before your breakfast. Also eating 1 or 2 buds of garlic every morning is good. 

Your lucky enough of not gaining weight. Take vitamins, sleep well and eat healthy foods. Genetics play a big part of your structure and metabolism. : D Consider cellulite cure if necessary. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

take poison ONCE

I too had a same problem bt when i took sypon syrup i felt better n increase in weight. But later i had a same problem. Then i told doctor about depression and then after takinmg medicine the tendency of vomiting was vanished.

Kamine, it's bad.

Hi

I think you are suffering from another health problem may be related to organs or hormones. You should consult a good general physician. I don’t think homeopathic medicines will be able to help you. You should get your full body check-up done. Please ensure you follow a healthy dietary regime with proper daily exercises. Most of the people think that having low appetite means that you don’t need anything exercise. Doing no exercise will actually make your appetite weaker. When we do daily exercises, then we don’t catch illness very soon. Moreover, exercise will lessen down your vomiting problems. Add a lot of citrus fruits in your diet. Citrus fruits are a great source of vitamin-C and it will improve definitely your digestion. When digestion problem is resolved then everything will be ok. I doubt that your liver is not strong enough; there may be some underlying problem in your liver. I advise you to go for a liver function test in order to check everything is fine with your liver. All the best for your future!