Hi, I`m having a problem with my weight – I`m too thin. Or should I say skinny. Need to increase my appetite and not sure how. Heard that diet soda, artificial sweetners, bitter spices and fruit juices could increase my appetite. I have already tried too many herbal potions and sick of it all. Also, a friend told me that Vitamins increase appetite. Anybody have a suggestion?

Hi, Vitamins are great, they will surely increase your appetite. Just take one pill a day and you will eat like crazy. If you don`t like taking pills (many people hate them), you can always exercise and take some fresh air. You will feel, eat and sleep better. Persons who exercise, or train, eat more. Must say, however, that, at first, your appetite could die after working out, but in a long term, you will start eating more. Vitamins, anyway, worked for me. And to increase you appetite in a healthy way, take care of what you eat. You have veggies also, not just meats or fish. Although, the fish is great for appetite. And some appetite killers – smokes, alcohol, drugs....

Hi i would also like to know what is that vitamin name to increase appetite...i need that too coz i dont feel any food taste, im too skinny now.

same problem here i cant gain weight

Same, I"m already underweight and was recently put on a medication that reduces my appetite for other reasons, and I need to be able to eat more than what can fit in my hand every meal.

try prednisolne tabs there expensive but i put on 15 kilos a month i was taking 40mgs twice daily and eat everything!!!!!! Look under side effects theres alot but the main one is putting on weight and sweating more (which comes with eating lots of food and drinking a lot of fluid)

Are those pills safe? Are there any other safer alternatives or "safer pills" maybe? Thanks!

hi,

never use prednisolne for appetite. this steroid tablets & has plenty of side effects. it can damage the kidny.
If someone already started taking these tablets. he should not stop them immideatley. he should stop them gradually or consult a docotor.

there other a bit safer tablets for appetite.

Its Vitamin B that increased appetite because of all the energy that it produces.

Use Medical Marijuana, Its GREAT for appetite. :-D

Vitamin B9 helps. As well as dried fruits, walnuts, and oranges.

hi,
I purchased some kind of powder from anyone. when I used 20 mints before lunch or dinner my feel high appetite and this powder also increase my body weight, its effect like magic , I really surprised so I decided to check it in three different liberties after test they said me same that's a just Vitamins for energy no more machine telling us.
I am worried about this kind. Its Steroid but I want to know which kind of Steroid it is ? its result very fast and amazing, its color is light yellowish and taste is very bitter even when I take it I feel vomiting.

plz anyone help me about this. If it is Vitamins than which kind of ? If it is Steroid then its name ? any idea