i need to know how can i increase my appetite. I really lost some weight due to personal reasons but now i want to increase it. I just dont feel hunger like i use to. Why is this? Are there any supplements that can increase my appetite? i am desperate and in need of solution. There must be something thats opposite of diet pill?

Jake depending on your state ( and I sure you already know where I'm going with this but on the off chance you don't ) you could use medical marijuana. I wouldn't overdue it though otherwise your appetite will become dependent on it.

EMF radiations around us may be reason of our lack of appetite. the may yield in unbalanced lifestyle and can hamper our lifestyle largely. QuWave Hamonizers are a very good way to keep these problems at bay. I would suggest this to all. Look for it upon the search engines.