Do you know of any food (or anything else) that will help suppress your appetite long enough to get back on a smaller diet? Please don t say get pregnant I will fail my program if I do that ?

How about plain old will power Melissa.

Thanks, but I have that already. I already went from 205-135. I just gained a little birth control weigh (10 lbs)t, and I have been hungrier lately due to training more.

wow, congrats on the weight loss and welcome :wavey:

won't do appetite suppressants, sorry.

If you're hungrier due to training more, I'd say you need to eat. :twocents:

If you managed to go from 205 to 135, I think you just need to do more of the same to get back down another 10 lbs.

Congrats on losing 70 lbs, that's a whole lotta weight.

are you craving anything specifically? When I lost weight I craved protein like turkey and chicken and couldn't get enough of it! If it is healthy cravings, pay attention to what your body is asking for.

If you are craving unhealthy things, let yourself have a little--don't deny yourself completely because the thought of that brownie will consume you until you eat far more than you would like. Allow yourself some and be in control of your cravings.

Make sure your vitamins are up to par with your new exercise load.

Drink water or tea to help with cravings (sometimes hunger is just dehydration).

Chew on non-fat things like carrot sticks or celery sticks.

I've heard that when you are hungry you should get up and go for a short walk outside to "keep your mind off of it".

Good luck!

Do you drink enough water? I've heard that a lot of hunger pains are actually due to dehydration, especially if you're in between meals... ??? Sorry I can't help more.

I have heard the same thing.
If you are getting hungry from training...Eat... Just eat smart. Pills that supress your appetite scare me...

Good tips.. I'll do some of those. Thanks!

I have found excellent foods that curb my craving for both sweet and salty foods. A hand full of almonds *make it 27 pieces* (i read it in a woman's health magazine)will totally suppress my appetite, also raisins. Raisins are so sweet and eating again a hand-full :) would make me not think of food for hours. After an oatmeal in the morning, I could go without any food for 4 hours and protein shakes work well in the evenings. To read more about good food suppressants, I suggest the following article: What Are The Best Appetite Suppressants?