Hi! I have problem because I eat a lot. I am overweight with some health problems. My basic problem is my appetite. How to suppress my appetite? Does anyone have same problem?

Hi! I have same problem with appetite. I can eat huge amount of food. A year ago I tried every product to suppress my appetite. I didn’t suppress my appetite, I only damage my health. Then I decide to go to nutritionist. He makes me individual diet, and I lose some weight. Counseling and some advice help me to suppress my appetite. Before that I had wish for some kind a food. I eat healthy food now, fruits and vegetables. If you want to lose weight you must change your life completely.

Hallo,
The fact is that your appetite doesn’t just come from your stomach, it comes from your brain as well. There are many appetite suppressants out there on the market and the good thing would be to talk to your doctor about these medications and see what he suggests as the best solution for you. Also you need to train your body in eating less by altering your diet. You need to find a way to eat less every day and in few weeks you will notice that your appetite is reduced in great manner. How much weight do you have and how much weight do you wish to lose in this process.

All the best to you,
Karen