I m 18 yr old girl and height is 5'5 bt my weight is only 43.plz suggest me how 2 increase weight

Try doing modified crunches (crunches while holding your legs up), and swim if you can. This will work your core and your arms and legs. If you cannot swim, look up leg and arm excercises. It is better to bulk up and have muscle weight rather than get fat weight. You'll have a great body if you work out. You also won't get big because muscles are smaller but heavier than fat. If you eat protein before or after you do this, your muscles will grow even faster.

I don't recommend you gain weight by getting fat. It isn't healthy and can lead to serious diseases and other things such as diabetes.

ok...and can also i take wockhardt protinex(protein powder)...is there any side effect of it

If you want to increase your weight then you should eat too much and you should increase the numbers of your daily meals. Do not do hard work or much exercises. Quit those exercises which reduces weight. take a heavy meal at dinner then go to sleep. this is help you increase your weight in days.

Eat healthy Stay healthy....

Weight increasing is more easier to weight losing.
if you want to increase your weight then you should eat food those having more calories and fat.
you can eat salad, shakes.

Just eat more and more but good things like fruit, green salad, eggs, meat, milk. These things will help you to increse your weight. Do some exercise also.

No protinex is definitely not a good option if you are looking to increase your weight.

Protinex has side effects.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Thanks!
Protinex side effects

have a glass of banana shake daily