I really need to lose weight fast for an upcoming wedding in a month. My question is: are natural appetite suppressants safe and do they work? I tried other weight loss products in the past but nothing seems to work and I am 170cm and 75kg. Thanks!

Because a product has the name “natural” in front of it doesn't make it safe or effective. I know many weight loss companies claim their products are natural appetite suppressants but that doesn't make it safe. The thing is that many herbal products contain ephedra which is a natural appetite suppressant. Ephedra is the herbal equivalent of speed. It causes heart palpitation, anxiety, increase blood pressure and even death! The best way to suppress your appetite is through exercise. A fast pace walk or any exercise of an aerobic nature for 30 minutes or longer will suppress your appetite. Combine exercise with a good diet plan! Good luck