I'm 18 and i'm still a virgin but lately i've noticed that after my boyfriend fingers me my right inner labia is very swollen and is bright pink and tender. Its beginning to hurt whenever he rubs my clitorus. It takes about 24 hours but the swelling and tenderness eventually go away. I've never had this problem with any other guy fingering me and i don't understand what is causing this.

Hello, you should know that if you are getting fingered by your boyfriend there is also a risk for your vagina to get swollen and red afterwards. This usually happens if the fingering is a bit more rough and lasted long so that it had time to get irritated and become swollen. The other cause could be dirty fingers, your boyfriend should really pay attention to the hygiene of his hands when is toching your vagina. You never know what dirty hands could cause.
I suggest you try to put some cold compresses onto your vagina, this helps in most of the cases. But if the swelling does not go away, you should make an appointment with your gynecologist, he would give you directions for the potential treatment.
What I suggest is to say your boyfriend be more gentle when is fingering you, but until your vagina is swollen he shouldn’t be touching your vagina at all.