I have one such an embarrassing problem last two days. After I had sex with my boyfriend, I have noticed swelling in labia. I do not know why this had to happen with me, or how can I act now. I just know I am ashamed so I would like to hear anyone’s advice about this. What does it means, and should I go to the gynecologist?

I had swelling in my labia too, which happened to me about a year ago. It got very swollen, usually a couple of days after sex. I believe this what I have experienced, was the same condition you mentioned. This has been going on for about 4 months or so. I was also embarrassed and worried about this condition. Finally, after some time I decided to visit gynecologist. My doctor says it is a bacterium, and gives me medication, and says it is from sex with my partner. It was not good news, but I believe it is better to know what the problem is, then worry all the problems in this world. After my check-up, my partner was checked, and he was perfectly fine. No yeast infection or anything like that was diagnosed with my boyfriend, which surprised me a lot. Anyway, that medicine helps me and now I do not have swelling in labia, or any other problem. I could recommend you to wait few more days; maybe you just irritate your labia, and if that does not heal, make an appointment with your gynecologist.