I have been having sex with my long term boyfriend for about a year now, and we do it without condoms as I am on the pill. Just recently there has been swelling of my inner labia afterwards, and it then would not stop itching. When this happened, I gave sex a rest for a little bit and it cleared up. Then last night I had sex again and I didn't look straight away afterwards, but I had difficulty walking without pain. Then when I got home and looked both lips had swelled to about 4 times the size, and they were both very hard. My clitorus has also swollen quite a bit. It is painful to walk and also painful when I have my underwear on. I thought it would calm down over night but it hasn't and i'm kinda terrified. There is also a lot more discharge than usual.

I have had the same thing happen twice before and now for the third time. For me it was a yeast infection. I wasn't aware I had one, then had sex...then I was swollen up like crazy...with itching and a little bit of discharge. So it could be a yeast infection or maybe a UTI