My boyfriend is in a correctional work center in Oklahoma. He is suddenly suffering from itchy fingertips and toes (both hands and both feet) as well as swollen, itchy pads under the toe area. He also says the padded "ball" areas feels like they have a knot in them. They feel better after he comes in from work, showers, relaxes, and rubs the areas. But, the next day upon returning to work and being on his feet, the symptoms begin again and continue on and off throughout the day. His feet are worse than his fingers, but the fingers itch really badly as well. Also, there are NO rashes, bumps, or redness in any of the mentioned areas! I'm confused on what it could be. I'd really appreciate any thoughts or ideas on this so I can try to help him. Thank you! avonar

I also live in Oklahoma. I have similar symptoms. When mine started about a year ago it was just my toes that became super red and hot, then as it progressed they were super itchy along with my fingers. It looks like inflammation to me, but also arthritis, which I don't know much about other than it being an autoimmune disease. From what I've gathered, it could be diabetes, ask him if he's had blurred vision. Also keep an eye on the progression of this. Mine became unbearable in a short amount of time. Also, does he take any meds? I suggest getting blood work done immediately! I'm hoping to get mine done today.