I am 18 years old girl and I think I have big problem. Today when I was taking a shower I saw my inner labia aren’t like they always were. I have noticed they are a little bit swollen, which scared me. I have never heard this part of our body might be swollen so I wonder if something is wrong with me. I would like to know why inner labia might become swollen.

I can freely say usually swollen labia inner aren’t some big problem. This shouldn’t make you so worried, because a lot of women experienced it. In fact, I had it once and it just passed few days later. Actually, I don’t know the reason it came to me yet, because I didn’t visit my doctor. I was just search about it a little on the net, probably because I was sure it wasn’t some STD. I think there is absolutely no need for worry if your problem is just swollen inner labia. But if you have noticed and itching, burning, scrubbing, or strange discharge, it might be sign something was wrong. Also I don’t know if you are sexually active so you are under risk for sexually transmitted diseases. My advice is that you visit your doctor and report everything you have. Tell him all symptoms you have, he will know the best if there is some problem, or reaction of the body for something like detergent.

i find that happens to me when im ovulating......