So for almost a week I've had Swollen labia, Itching, and redness I am in much pain. 2 days ago I used a Monistat 1 combination pack (without diagnosis of yeast infection) but it seems like the itchiness has gotten worse and the swelling hasnt gone down I havent noticed any bumps and it doesnt burn while I urinate. I am in much discomfort and live an hour away from any medical help and was wondering if anyone had any advice. Thanks Much

Well today I noticed a couple bumps that look like there filled with puss or some kind of white stuff and hurt so much if i touch them someone please help i am so much pain and cant walk ar anything

Since you are having much pain and cant walk you must Really Fast go and see a doctor before it could get worse and you wont be able to gat any help, The simptoms you are having to the rection are not normal and must be seen extremly soon.

i experienced the same thing. first yeast infection and i tried monistat and used it correctly. maybe just a few hours later it was swollen,red, itchy, and after days the skin even began to crack. im my case it was an allergy to the monistat. tell ur doctor n ask for pills or something that u can take orally if u get a yeast infection again. i use azo.. its a homeopathic pill so it may or may not work for u but has been great for me

i have had the same thing .. i thought i had thrush, because there was white stuff around the opening of my vagina and it was itchy and sore, i used the 1 day tablet that is inserted into the vagina. my symptoms went away. It is now a month later and i do not have any white stuff, but my vagina is very itchy, much itchier than last time and it is very bothersome. I do wear tight pants every day and my diet is pretty crappy, i eat alot of sugar lol. My boyfriend also hasnt been washing his hands before he fingers me either which isnt good but i just would get caught up in the moment and forget to make him wash his hands loll. it is almost impossible for me to have an std i was tested last november and last april and haven't been with anyone new since the last time i got tested. Is it possible that a yeast infection can return that quickly? I have made a drs. appt but not for two weeks.

well i started a new birthcontrol about 2 weeks ago (microgestin) i switched from yaz beause i was experiencing mood swings and depression. Me and my bf are sexually active, i was a virgin until about two months ago he is my first and only partner. We use condoms even tho im on bc just to make sure. A few days ago i started feeling discomfort in the vaginal area and now itching as well, sometimes i smell a weird odor but not after a shower usually the next day. my mom thinks its just an infection , and i really have no clue can anyone help me out ..any suggestions? im trying to keep my cool but its kinda freakin me out. can my partner have an std and not known it and transmitted it ... but we've been having sex and ive had no problems til now!! he's also had no symptoms or breakouts for longer than for months. he assures me he has nothing but are my symptoms typical for an infection??

After using the Monistat 1-pack about a week ago I'm experiencing swelling of the labia. I am not sexually active and I know I don't have any STDs. After reading these posts I figured it must be a reaction to the medicine. There are no signs of cuts, bumps etc down there (which I checked for). The swelling has gone down but it was only on one side before and now it's on both sides. No itching, burning or anything of that nature - nothing but the swelling and a bit of being uncomfortable just knowing its there. Any input?

I have the same problem. I also used the monistat one day dosage thing and it has been hell! I am as well swollen and in so much pain. I wanted to know if any one knew of anything that could reduce the pain and swelling because I can't even walk around my college campus without wanting to cry! :-( PLEASE PLEASE HELP!

im a virgin
but i have bin fingerd a couple times,
my boyfriend kind of jabs, and its quite painful.
but recently, the day after i noticed redness and itchy as hell.
my inner lips are VERY red, & possibly swollen
idk if this is because im new at this
or because i have something

OH AND
on my vagina, when i shave
i get these red bumps, like pimples almost
they go away with time but when i shave again they bleed and come back

HELP.

Pain during any type of sexual contact is not normal. You have to tell your BF that he is hurting you, it will not diminish his joy if he is gentle. Bumps from shaving are caused by ingrown hairs, I've had a problem with it for a long time. The best thing you can do is exfoliate gently with an apricot or almond bony scrub, just around your pubic bone and where the bumps are worst. This will remove the little bit of skin covering the tips of new hair growth and allow it to come back normally. DO NOT SHAVE OVER THE BUMPS!!!!!!!!! This will cause an infection and ITS NOT A PRETTY THING. hygiene is extremely important, MAKE YOUR BF WASH HIS HANDS - YOU ARE A GIRL NOT A CAR !

I used the monistat and im itchier and dryer than I was before...its driving me nuts. I dunno if this is normal or what and its so embarrassing having to tell my boyfriend this >:( I dont have any discharge...just driving me INSANE

i have has the same thing. my doc prescribed lotriderm a combination anit fungal/anticandidasis. felt better in minutes. there are many strains of candidasis.

I was on two different antibiotics at the end of March. My period came and went the first week of April and I was fine. This past Tuesday, I was in the throngs of a yeast infection. My yearly exam just happen to be scheduled for Saturday but by Thursday I couldn't take it any longer. I purchased an OTC medication which only made it worse!!! My God the burn and the itch escalated!! I was so swollen by Friday night that I had trouble sleeping-throbbing, throbbing, throbbing, throbbing! Saturday came and my doctor gave me Gynazole 1 and it kicked in immediately!
I didn't have to wait until night time to use and there is minimal leakage.

about 2 days ago my husband and i had intercou :$ rse...umm and now my labia is so FREAKEN itchie its not even funny ...and very red and swollen ...i dont know what to do and from other people on here it sounds like im not the only person that has this problem...i tryed everything from cleaning the area, doushing, and nothing helped...i know what an yeast infection feels like because when i was pregnant both times with my kids i got them ...yea this is defently not the case....humm any comments??? how do you deal with that itchyness??? HELP PLEASE

It sounds like those of you that used the Monistat and it got worse might actually have Bacterial Vaginosis, which is only made worse by the Monistat because it's killing what little yeast is left and allowing the bacterium to multiply.