A few hours after sexual activity (not intercourse) I noticed that my left inner labia was much larger than normal. It also is really tender and painful. I know it was probably irritated from rubbing against my clothes, it has happened once before, but the first time it did not appear swollen and it went away after a couple days. This time, I'm not sure if I need to do something about it or not? Another thing I noticed was that my clitorus is more exposed than usual, and it also appears really red. It's really painful when I urinate as well. I don't believe that it is an infection, due to the fact I've had similar problems before from the same type of activity...I just want to know if this will go away soon...or if I need to do something about it? Also, what can I do to prevent it?

Well, I don’t think it would make you feel better if I told you that you should find another way to perform your sexual activities like slip into something more comfortable and not do it so vigorously.
Now, I don’t know if a man is involved in this activity but if he isn’t then you can do it in your panties only and try not to rub so hard.
This area may be sensitive and by rubbing it, you are aggravating it.
You may also have yeast infection that often causes similar symptoms like swollen labia, redness, itchiness, burning, etc
You may be also allergic to the detergent your mom’s using, so pay attention to that.
The swelling and redness after sex (arousal actually) usually happens because blood gets into the area and make the vulval area all swollen. But once you calm down after the orgasm or after stimulation ceases the swelling and redness should also subside.