hi, i feel absolutely horrible for saying this, but i was drunk last night and i hooked up with this guy. we had sex with a condom and then he performed oral on me and fingered me.....a lot. i'm not sure exactly how long this went on but i know it was a long time. it eventually began hurting a lot so we stopped, and i got up to go to the bathroom and noticed that my left vaginal lip was incredibly, incredibly swollen, like an enormous bubble. it looked really irritated and it was really sore and tender. then down by the hole, everything is swollen and incredibly painful when touched. it hurts to sit down and it feels weird to walk.

i am really concerned about this, maybe it is just the result of over stimulation? because i haven't done that kinda stuff in a long time...but i'm also wondering if it could be a yeast infection or something, and if there's anything i can do right now to make the pain/swelling go down.

i jus got the same thing 2day.....did u find a solution because im concerned too....how long did the swelling last?

Dont worry...I had the same thing once..i went to the doctor the next day for my annual but she didnt find anything wrong...It went away by itself without any creams. jus give it about a week not even..

ahhh i just got this tonight. i was freaking out... wtfff.... my boyfriend s***s to hard and i think thats what caused it.

okay im 16 and i had oral sex for the first time tonight and the guy was rubing my vagina for a very long time and even when we first started it hurt but i didnt ask him to stop (so stupid) what do i do? i cant tell my mom and im scared to go to the doctor

that happen to me tonight too! i was with my boyfriend and he was fingering me..a lot. and when i got home i went to the bathroom and it burnt reallly bad to pee and i noticed my vag lips were realllly swollen

I'm 21 and i noticed that this can happen a lot after fingering or rough sex. The labia just get swollen from overuse. Sometimes if the guy is really rough with his fingers you could get microcuts too. These tiny cuts swell into small, itchy spots if scratched. It's not an STD, as me and my partner are completely clean and the doc said nothing's wrong, so unless anything hurts or pops, I wouldn't be too worried.

its axe (or one like it) body wash.....causes major irritation/pain/swelling in A LOT of women

I am soo relieved to hear that i am not the only 1 going thru this, i really thought it was just me!... i have the EXACT same symptoms wen me n my bf have sex or when he fingers me... its painfull every single time and i swell up like a balloon all the time aswel, it also itches n still hurts a bit after 4 days, sometimes i cant even bear 2 b intimate with him n i try 2 avoid it at all costs as i know what will happen... iv been 2 c various nurses n no1 can tell me what it is.. they have said its thrush but gave me no creams or pills or anythin and this happens every single time we r intimate! its causing a real strain on our relationship and iv never had this problem before! all i want to do is have pain-free and normal sex with my bf as i am only 21, this should not be happening! i want to sort this out but no1 is helping me in ne way n every1 thinks im weird when i tlk 2 ppl about it or that i have an STI but i was checked and came back clean..... im soo worried! please can sum1 tlk 2 me/offer advice!

so ummm wtf do yall be doing... I just got on here just to see if anyone has had sex right after they got off their menstrual cycle and experienced some slight burning???? But i think it's the irritation from the axe body wash he used cuz the burning is not severe it's just annoying!!! %-)

This happened to me last night the only thing is im 21 weeks pregnant!

My boyfriend and I just had sex and he was kinda rough with me. And my labia is swollen to the point where it looks like its going to burst and it hurts to walk. I know we are both clean and it doesn't look like an STD. Has anyone had this before and how long until the swelling goes away?

Ladies there could be a few things going on.
Body spray does cause irritation especially if you are already being stimulated from sex.
There could be micro cuts occurring from lack of lubrication, stubble on his face or being forceful in penetration with fingers or otherwise. Also, be careful in which condoms are being used. Try to get those that don't have flavors or heating agents as they could contribute to irritation especially if you're already swollen from arousal.
Try to communicate with your man about what you like, he'll probably like it if you tell him in a sultry voice right? I like it when you're lick it softly...could work if he's being too rough (insert laugh track here nobody likes to hear this but trust me). If something is painful even after, don't do it OR make sure you prevent it from happening the next time. mirco cuts can cause thrush or further infection which is no fun.
FOr after care: try sitting on something cold, a cold water rinse while in the shower or taking a bath in just warm water no soapy suds.
If your man likes it rough and you suffer from it, it's time to change the way you work things out just do it wisely. If you feel more pleasure in sex he'll reap the benefits too. A female orgasm feels great and they're more likely to happen if you are a.) relaxed and not thinking oh sh*t is this gonna hurt tomorrow b.) enjoying what he's doing and feeling weirded out and c.) enjoying the hell out of getting head

When I was 16 I noticed my left labia looked like a huge bubble like it was going to burst.
I had never had sex before and it went back to normal within a half an hour. Result- ingrown
Hair. Well it happened to me again but this time after sex, it was very dry and I noticed it
Burned while it was happening. And this time my whole labia was so swollen like a huge bubble.
But again it started to disappear after hours. I am clean, no stds or anything, so it was just a result
Of having sex while it's dry.

your vagina is irritated from all of the rubbing tell him to soften n slow down a little bit but other than that its normal