I'm in deep trouble. Recently i saw some photos where people put insects all over their body . I cant stop thinking about them . I have even lost interest in girls . I just fantasize me having insects all over my body that walk around harmlessely and i tried it out with harmless ants.I'm not talking about torturing myself (thats very common) but i want to do it with the most harmless creatures available.

Do i need medical help or psychological help or am i fine???
If i am fine , then can u suggest me some insect which does not sting or bite or produce harmful chemicals or does not harm at all ???

Just the sight of those photos made me cum. I don't know what will happen if i actually try them!!!

naaah your brain just happens to be more "developed" and in-tune intellectually with all sorts of stimuli. in this case it is the "kinkyness" of the norm of having grown up in a society where insects are disgraced upon as pests and even thought of as being disgusting and spine-tingling. the idea of the feeling of having this "no-no" in contact with your body is where you are getting the thrill from.

you will eventually tire of this in the many years to come and move on to other more unlawful practices but hopefully you will be able to keep control over yourself :-)

as for exploring, by nature lots of insects do pose a danger: crickets will start to eat you if they go unfed for too long, house centipedes have venomous (though non-lethal) bites, flies can carry bacterial infections, wasps may or may not choose to sting, mosquitos could carry malaria/west nile, etc. etc. It's all about taking a risk :-) Even something as simple as a ladybug is known to bite. It does not cause any irritation afterwards but it's noticeable when you feel the pinching, though, that might turn you on even more ;-)

(btw.... where did you find these pictures? haha)

all insects are important little life forms, people! but, maybe moths?! maybe you should try moths?! just remember: all insects are important little life forms, people! do not hurt them! and please put down that can of RAID! put down that can of RAID please, people! moths and butterflies are so soft and fluffy! butterflies and moths just look so soft and fluffy! but they are still insects too! just remember: they are insects too, people! :-):-):-|:-|:-|:-|<3<3 from Alise Gingerich. me name is Alise Gingerich.