i have been bitten about 15 times in my right thigh, now the gland in the right side of my groin is swollen and painfull. could they be related and should i see a doctor or wait and see if it goes away by itself?

I have two chigger bites; one on my left butt cheek, and the other on my upper part of my back leg. I have a swollen hard lump on my groin and I am wondering the same thing. Please if you find anything out let me know.

Hallo,
I know that insect bites are very problematic to some people who can have allergic reaction to the venom that insects have. Can you tell me what insect did bite you? I know that glands have reaction to any abnormality in your body. SO the insect bite can definitely trigger the glands to get enlarged. Also you should consider testing yourself to see if you have any allergies in your body when it comes to insect bites. How long have your gland been swollen and have you used any medication in order to lower the glands? I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen