Ok so my issue is i'm not comfortable with my fetish and my wife is trying to help me deal with it. Does anyone have any ways that she can settle me in i'm not trying to get rod of it its a part of me I just want ways I can be more comfortable with it and that she can help

Well, I can't say I know this one, personally, but I know it is a rather common fetish... I know that sometimes, just the fact that you have ANY kind of fetish can make you feel guilty or strange... but the truth is that almost everyone does... Everyone who is sexually active develops preferences in style or foreplay... So there is no reason you should feel so uncomfortable about it... If she wants to help, but you aren't trying to just get rid of it, does she actually have a problem with it? (like I hate my feet, so I am uncomfortable with other people touching them-I think they are ugly) If she doesn't mind, then I don't know you guys couldn't start to slowly incorporate it into some foreplay just to get things going... You may be pleasantly surprised. Maybe she doesn't want you to suck on her toes, but she wouldn't mind wearing some great fishnets for you or letting you pull them off with your teeth. ;-)
 Let me know how things work out, or what's really going on with it between you two... And good luck!

You shouldn't be uncomfortable with the kind of fetish you like, it's what you like so it's okay. To be more comfortable with something, you'd have to take things, in that certain situation, more slowly. But if she doesn't really mind your fetish and that's what you like...then maybe sex for you guys can be a little more intresting.

But everyone who is sexually active does indeed have a fetish, if you prefer something specific durring sex, then THAT'S your fetish.

Don't be ashamed, be comfortable with yourself and if you wife doesn't mind then explore your fetish with her...maybe even find out what her feithsh is and surprise her by enforcing her feitish into you guys's love making:)

Hope all goes well!

Goodluck & Godbless<3

You have a lovely understanding wife there :) You could start by offering your wife foot rubs, this will be relaxing for both of you and gives her a chance to find out which areas of her feet feel good to be touched. Once you are both comfortable with that then try moving on to kissing her soles, sucking her toes and such. The more you get to enjoy it the more comfortable you will be with your fetish, you might grow to love it with the help of your wife! Lot's of women when introduced to the fetish find it a huge turn on knowing the power thier feet have over a guy.

Please however, remember your wifes needs. Don't make her feet your only focus, as she may feel neglected and like she is 'just a pair of feet'. Keep telling her the rest of her is beautiful too, and pay her whole body sexy loving attention. :)

I'm a woman and I have a foot blog, where I post foot videos and photos from smelly feet to pretty feet, or wearing socks etc.. It's female friendly, with no extreme sexual images, so it could be a good introduction for your wife from a female perspective, and give her some ideas.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

You could have a look with your wife, and if there are any particular types of photo ideas you like you could show her. She could make some similar ones for you to enjoy, texting you photos whilst you are on the way home from work would be a great foreplay idea to get you all revved up!

If you're lucky enough to be with a woman who is comfortable with it, why wouldn't you be comfortable with it? The only way to really "settle you in": Suck her toes! Get a few footy-j's! You're living the dream. Most of us would end up divorced revealing a foot fetish.