Hello, guys. I was sitting in my nearest park. I like sitting in the grass, it relaxes me. However, something has stung me. I really don’t know what it was since I didn’t see it. I would like to know how to know what it was. Can anyone help me how to discover this? I would appreciate it.

Hello. Sometimes one can tell what stung him due to sting place. I think that doctors can tell if you are beaten by tick. Mosquito bite is also characteristic. I am not sure about other insects. If this place is really swollen, go to a doctor. I hope it isn’t anything serious. I hope everything will be all right. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hallo,
I t is hard to know what king of insect bitten you because I am not sure is there a way to tell just by looking at the wound. I know that bee sting and wasp sting hearts a lot and you often have a lot of redness at the skin and most likely the skin will get swollen. I am not sure are there big differences in these two insect stings but you have to understand that this is only for few days. Your pain will go away after several days and you will most likely be fine. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best to you,
Karen