I have burning feeling on my hand. It looks like bite but I don’t remember that something bite me. Is there something that I can use to reduce burning?

If it is mosquitoes bite they you can use Calamine lotion to relief burning. When mosquitoes bite they inject their saliva, an anti-coagulant into their victim to prevent a person blood from clotting. Our body's auto-immune response to this causes an itching, swelling or burning feeling. That is quite normal and it takes a few days for the bite to heal.

Hallo,
You can put some ice on your hand and it will help you with the pain along with the burning feeling. Do you have any swelling on your hand as well? I know that the insect bites usually hurt a lot and the main problem is that you don’t even know when the insect bitten you. Are you allergic to any insect bites? Could this be a bee sting? They know to cause a lot of pain, especially if you are allergic to the bee stings. You can put cold water as well to reduce the pain. I hope that this helped you in any possible way.

All the best to you,
Karen