I am 32 years old, and I want to have a baby. I have been told I have an inverted cervix (turned inside out), and I have never been pregnant. What does this mean and will I have trouble conceiving? I‘ve been on a birth control pills for five years. I don’t smoke or drink. I only had problems with my spine, but not recently. Is it true that the longer that you are on the pill the harder is to bet pregnant? What are my chances?

The inverted cervix will work just fine; it is the uterus and tubes that are critical to the pregnancy and fertilization. I have never heard that any kind of pill had a log term effect to fertility, so that shouldn’t be your worry. Although you should check your spine, that can cause a problem. Discus issues with a doctor. I hope you will have a baby soon.

I am Thirtie and i have an inverted cervix and have back problems and i have two beutiful children

I am 35 and have both an inverted cervix and a tilted Uterus. I am trying to get pregnant, but no success. Any suggestions?

I am 27 with 2 kids and just was told I have a inverted cervix. but I know my uterus is anteverted, not tilted or retroverted. I am wondering if the nuva ring with I had been using had any effect on the cervix.

im 25 years old and i have a distended inverted cervix. i havnt been on the pill for 3 years and my husband and i never use protection. does anyone know if that can cause fertility issues?

i went to the doctor around a year and a half ago and was told my cercix was turned inside out i already had 2 kids and now im 7 1/2 months preg. again so it is poss. to get preg.