i'm 28 year old lady. I don't have kids. In my right fallopian tube there is a growing cyst. Its nw 4.1cm by 4.8cm. At the hospital the only gave me pain killers. Will it not give me problems when i want 2 have childern? And what should i do about this cyst?

I was diagnosed wid ovarian cyst first and den eventually it was found out wen i undergo ultrasound 2d ader OB it was fallopian cyst. ds was d first diagnosis: wid 6.7x6.9x5.1 cm located @ d right posterolateral portion of uterus unilocular, cystic,anechoic wid a 0.2cm thick(right ovary) and on my left ovary 2.5x2.6x2.2cm located at d left anterofundal portion d uterus, wid a 1.4x1.6x1.4cm cystic structure (wid low level echoes) wid an Impression: Retroverted Uterus, Normal in Size, Thickened Endometrium, Cystic Ovary, Consider Ong, Benign. Consider Functional Cyst/Corpus Luteum, Left Ovary. ds was on my first Ultrasound (June 4, 2011).On my second Ultra 6.8x6.7x5.6cm,located @d right posterolateral portion of uterus, cystic,anechoic wid a 0.2cm thick wall and on my left ovary 2.1x2.1x1.7cm wid 4-5 follicles, the largest measures 0.6 cm.Impression:Retoverted Uterus, Normal in Size, Thin Endometrium Consistent wid Early Prolifarative Phase, Cystic Right Ovary, Persistent.Consider Ong, Benign Normal Left Ovary  ds was on December 19, 2011.On my third Ultrasound Transvaginal scan shows a normal sized retroverted uterus wid no myometrial lesion. The endoemtrium is thin at 0.67cm and intact. Both ovaries are normal in size and echo texture. Superior to the right ovary is a tubulo-cystic, anechoic structure measuring 6.8x7.2x4.1cm, suggestive of a dilated of the right fallopian tube. ds was on April 21, 2012.On my Fourth Ultra is d Cervix: 2.1x1.8cm, Endometrium:0.49cm, Uterus 4.0x4.2x4.3cm,Right Ovary: 2.6x1.6cm, Left Ovary 2.3x1.2cm. Transvaginal scan shows a normal sized retroverted uterus wid no myometrial lesion. The endoemtrium is thin at 0.49cm and intact. Both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. Superior to the right ovary is a tubulo-cystic, anechoic structure measuring 5.7x6.5x3.3cm suggestive of a dilated portion of the right fallopian tube. No free in the cul de sac. ds was on June 21, 2012.  Finally, on my last Ultra d result isTransviganal scan shows a normal sized retroverted uterus wid no myometrial lesion. The endoemtrium is thin at 0.56 cm and intact. Both ovaries are normal insize and echotexture. Superior to d right ovary is a tubulo-cystic,anechoic structure measuring 5672x6.9x4.1cm, suggestive of a dilated portion of the right fallopian tube.I am posting my result 4 reference and to have an exact more or less reply. My worry ds time is,if am i still be able 2b pregnant?I want to totally have a healthy fallopian tube wid no mass at all. Please help me wid my concern. I am so bothered wid this. Thank you so much in advance.