so i was supposed to start my period on the 20th and my period is usually very regular but i didnt start til this morning. at first it was like a dark brown and kinda thick but there wasnt very much at all. def not enough for a tampon. now it is bright red and watery and its like a really slow flow. slow enough i could probably use 1 tampon or pad to last for 2 or 3 days. thats gross and i wouldnt do it but it kinda describes how slow it is. im so confused because usually my boobs hurt before i start my period but this time they didnt start until after and i have had crazy sugar cravings all day and night for a week or so. i started taking vitamins about 3 weeks ago if that night have anything to do with it. i've even been drinking and peeing a whole lot more than normal. could it be my hormones? or could i be pregnant?

could be a blood dissorder of some sort u may want to go get that checked out, my cousin had that same thing but on the inner part of her arm it turned out to be nothing major and was givin medications to subside itand it went away