Hello all: I am very irregular but most of the time I expect my cycles to be up to 35 days long, or at least longer than 28 days. I had my period on April 12th, then on May 12th and then again (or what appeared to be period-like bleeding) on the 19th. I was "expecting" "a" period some time around June 19th through pretty much now but it never came...till today?. I had unprotected sex in the morning of the 18th of June thinking I'd at least have a week of "overlapping" (very stupid thing to do when one is irregular) and that my period was due soon anyway. I took a HPT on 6/26 and then again another one this morning, both came out neg. As I took the 2nd test this morning I noticed some spotting and then I got a gush of blood (not much, but there seemed to be somthing like a clot, like period clot in it...). This was at noon today. I've been cramping as if I had my period all day but the blood is just not the normal flow I usually get. I used a tampon earlier and it did not get as much blood as expected on the first day....... Can anyone help??

hi am in need of some advice i have been going through this for over 1/2 a year and now without some type of medication my body won't stop hurting or bleeding. could it be something severe and could i need surgery? how can i find out something if i have no medical insurance and a mother of 3 small children? my age is 30 and for the past 6 months severe bleeding and severe cramping have become part of my living,sometimes too severe to enjoy the day with my kids or just sit down to watch tv with them gets too unbearable.any advice to figure out what could be causing it. i have my tubes tied and i'm on the depo shot due to my hormones being irregular but depo not halping in controling the bleeding or the cramps,now i also have to take medication for both and if i follow directions on meds. 2 days later i bleed worse than before..
any advice on what to do ?