My period was due 103 9/30 I started spotting very light pink only when I went to the restroom same thing for the 1st.... the 2nd spotting turned red thinking it was !my period I put on a tampon by 8:30 that night it was I switch back to a panty liner because it barely anything on the tampon.. So still red blood but never anything on the pad stopped Friday night and didn't start back until about 6:30 Saturday night back to like pink only spotted for about 2 hours then nothing again until this morning light pink only when I wipe one and off bathroom trips.. Monday was like tanish only when i wipe for a few hours..my face broke out realky bad about a week before i was suppose to come on.. My facesnever breaks out before ny period and this was eeally bad... Last couple of days I noticed my nipples sometimes feel a little tingly.... And i take a 3-4 hour nap everyday... I did have sex around ovulation(condom broke) My Friend forced me to test Saturday negative.. Crazy period or chance of pregnancy? Should I even bother testing again? 

Hi Piper,

Any time your period is substantially different, like this, you may be pregnant.

When did you take the pregnancy test?  You MUST use your first morning urine, your wake up pee, for the best accuracy.  It does make a difference. 

Repeat the test and be sure to use a name brand, not a cheap, test.  By now, more than a week late the test should work reliably.

Testing early, false negatives are VERY common. 

Good luck.

Hey I tested Saturday in the middle of the day.. with first response

Try it again. As I said, it can make a difference what time you take the test.